Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Bit of a Break

It's been another strange season, my friends.  My move has been delayed several times, but finally looks like it will happen this weekend.  My mother in law has been very ill, and has required a lot of attention.  And my Asperger's Syndrome daughter has learned to drive, received her license, and completed her first semester of college.  Managing her workload, her life goals and her schoolwork have lead to the violent meltdowns that only Aspies really understand, including visits from the police, and long suspicious looks from the neighbors.

Amid all of this, I haven't been blogging much.  (Perhaps you've noticed? Ooops!)  So a quick update:  I've been teaching less but I'm still out there.  I've been designing sweaters lately, instead of my beloved accessories.  Two of these patterns are for Mountain Colors Yarns.  The magical Colleen will once again be the intrepid sample knitter who turns my swatches and sketches into a garment. 

Upcoming blog posts include:  Sample Knitting; What Size to Make?; and Designing a Sweater.  Stay with me.  I'll be back soon! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hang in there! It does get better eventually! Have a very Happy Holiday! :)