Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012 Schedule to Date

This is the schedule for 2012 such as I know it.  Some of it is a little tentative, but here it is anyway...

March 1 - Buffalo Knitting Guild
April 28 - Embraceable Ewe, Hamburg NY
May 26, 27 - Great Lakes Fiber Show, Wooster, Ohio
August 18 - Mid-Ohio Fiber Fair  Newark, Ohio
September 15, 16 - Finger Lakes Fiber Arts Festival  Hemlock, NY
September 22, 23 - Southern Adirondak Fiber Festival  Greenwich, NY
September 29, 30 - Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival  Tunbridge, VT
October 5,6 - North Jersey Fiber Arts Festival  Ridgewood, NJ
October 13 - Woodstock Fleece Festival Woodstock, ONT
October (18, 19) 20, 21 - NYS Sheep and Wool Festival Rhinebeck, NY
November - All Things Fiber Retreat  Ramapo, NY

All these dates are tentative based on contractual arrangements and meeting attendance requirements.  If you would like me to speak or teach at your event and the date is currently free, please let me know.  If you have contacted me regarding teaching at your event and your event is not listed above, please contact me immediately!  I hope to see you all!

No comments: