Friday, November 5, 2010

First November Freebies

I've been so focused on changes at Karma and trying to keep up with my own life that I've neglected the Free Patterns of the week.  Let's remedy that right now.  A really pretty straight needle mitten pattern on 8's with worsted can be found here.  The cold days of this week had me digging out all the mittens and gloves I've made myself in the last few years (at least the ones the kids haven't "Borrowed") and I know it's time to have a pair in the pockets of all of my coats. 

The second pattern is more intricate, for more advanced knitters. It's a cozy cowl, perfect for feeling snug in a midweight jacket or sweater.  Cowls are also a huge style trend for this winter, worn with everything from long sleeved tees to turtlenecks to blazers. 

I'm off to the Wine and Cheese Help Party tonight at Karma.  I hope to see you there!

No comments: