Thursday, November 3, 2011

What to Knit - Holiday 2011 vol 8 - Sweaters


Toboggan Sweater
Anniversary
I've put it off as long as was reasonable - I've finally chosen the sweaters to recommend knitting for this holiday season.  As you can see, like all holidays, cables are popular.  This year they're everywhere - big and chunky, tiny and mixed with ribs, just one or two for interest - whatever you like.
Humphrey Vest

Not feeling cabley?  Maybe replace them with ribs.  It's a very textured season, but I did find one timeless, simple and smooth sweater in Eve.  Make it in any color, and any yarn you love as long as there's a bit of stretch to it.  Otherwise the neck might be too small!  Enjoy these, and let me know what you make.  I can't wait to see what's under my tree!

Glam Cable Tunic
Parseval Sweater
Eve
Dad Cardigan

No comments: