Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Notes for Wednesday

Some random Wednesday notes: 

I've added a "Cloths and Squares" page. I'll be adding charts for dishcloths/blanket squares fairly frequently as I translate my drawings to computer files.  If you have a particular square you'd like to see, let me know.  I'll try to get the favorites up first.

This blog is now available through for Kindle through Amazon.  It's been available for a week and the feedback is great.  Now you can take Karma with you!

I was just updated that Nancy Marchant, the brioche knitting maven I've praised in the last couple of posts has an article in the current Vogue Knitting.  Take a look! It's a good one!

People keep re-reading two old posts, Mean People Suck, and Where You Buy Your Yarn.  (Available in Archives to the right.)  Many people have mentioned how glad they are that as knitters, we're generally a mellow, happy group.  The Angry Shopper is rare, and seeing one reminds readers of how very rarely it happens.  The Where You Buy Your Yarn post brings comments like: "You wouldn't bring your own food to go eat in a restaurant," and "Based on how much yarn I buy, my LYS will never close.  I keep them in business all by myself!"

Thanks for the emails.  You're welcome to post your comments right to the blog, too.  I'd love to be able to share all your remarks with everybody!

No comments: