1. Make hotel reservations.
2. Write pages of class notes for students.
3. Buy stuff for posters and visual aids for students.
4. Make posters and visual aids for students.
5. Edit pages of class notes for students.
6. Send all notes to printer for copying.
7. Pack all the tools students might forget so I can loan it to students so their class runs smoothly.
8. Select and pack samples of finished work to display at class, and use as teaching aids.
9. Select and pack yarns, tools, displays, markers and display pads for teaching class.
10. Pick up class notes from printer.
11. Pack for trip.
12. Kiss family goodbye and go get gas.
13. Hit the road!