Friday, February 4, 2011

Freebie Friday Vest Pattern

My dog does not bring me the paper, or slippers. He doesn't rescue people from fires.  Max will eat the paper, and the slippers, and lie down by the fire, and that's about it.  He's not a TV hero dog, he's a good dog.  He's great company, and I love him for that.
Today's Freebie, Rowan Yarns' Glow Vest, is much like my dog - beautiful, uncomplicated, doing the basic job for which it was designed very well.   I love it for a dozen reasons: it's a little different, it's practical, it's a quick knit, it's in COTTON, it's blue, it's a versatile layer, it's pre-shrunk, it's ageless, it buttons, it washes, it's seasonless, and it's contemporary.

It's definitely in the lineup of things I will knit, and I'm even hoping to do it soon so I can wear it for spring. This means clearing a backlog of owed and promised projects, but it's great incentive!  I hope you enjoy it, too.

No comments: